Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 3
Todays utterly divine human being I met on my home turf in Bournemouth, I think we very first met at a Church For The Night or it might of been hanging out at their home when it wasn't their home then* either way it was quite a few years ago (time flies when you are having fun!)
So let me introduce them to you by sharing 10 things that totally captivate me about them:
1) They generate joy in others
2) They see the world in such a beautiful way, spotting potential in broken, battered things and reclaiming then
3) They love deeply
4) They are ridiculously creative
5) They have the most amazing sense of style
6) They are always on an journey of growth and self discovery
7) They share tears
8) They don't follow the crowd
9) Your world is better with them in it #FACT
10) They ask the best questions
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
Katie lives in Earlsfied and is journeying with a community there whilst undertaking some CMS studies and generally making the world a prettier place to live in.
She is incredibly creative and stylish human being although many would describe her as an angel! Katie has her own unique creative thing going on with Love works by ktpx whereby she up-cycles furniture, turns unwanted spaces into homes, brings joy to people in the form of cards and gift wrap and anything else that you can physically imagine. Need a wedding styled, one of personalised art or a party venue vibed and Katie is the best of the best! Why not follow her to see what I mean?
*Katie isn't a stalker she used to live outside of Bournemouth but lots of her friends live in a place called Jesus Street where we both used to hang out. One day she moved in so it then became her home. Another day she moved out so its no longer her home. Thats the way the cookie crumbles eh!