Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 4
Todays utterly divine human being I met on my home turf in Bournemouth. They arrived here with the tags still on their shades and rocking a LDN vibe that still blows me away, as a gap year student on the Essential programme.
1) They are off the scale optimistic about life
2) They see good in everyone, yes I mean everyone!
3) They have an infectious laugh
4) Their lyrical flow is off the hook
5) They celebrate everything, even the day after boxing day!
6) They love their family
7) They are a massive ambassador for MILK
8) They don't follow the crowd
9) They are the most naturally gifted relational youth worker I have EVER met
10) They give me hope
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
Wesley lives in Bournemouth with his ace wife Jensational. He works at Aim Community which is a FYT project and is curating a fresh expression of church in a local school. Wesley also does some work with Alove and is often found on a stage entertaining a crowd.
He has some genuinely great rap skills, loves the colour orange and is always up for chatting over a glass of milk. Wesley doesn't blog, tweet or really do Facebook that much but he should because he has wise words the world needs to hear so if we bug him enough perhaps we can get him involved?