Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 5
Todays utterly divine human being I met on my home turf in Bournemouth. I can't remember when or where we first met to be honest, it just feels like they have always been in my life and that is a good thing!
1) They are fiercely passionate about equality
2) They persistently cheerlead for others (pom poms for hands this one, I tell you!)
3) They have such a wicked sense of humour
4) They have a beautifully raw poetic heart
5) They question everything in the most brilliant way
6) They love their family
7) They take risks
8) They tell it like it is
9) They curate beautiful, tangible, creative moments for others
10) They give me hope for the future
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
Ruth is a superb human being and all round angel. She is currently to be found engaging in deanery youth work over the other side of Poole but soon she will be off to a Vicar School. I am excited that she is off to Vicar School not because I think she needs to learn more (she is already a most excellent minister) but because I think she has much to teach others. Her fellow ordinands are in for a real treat and the congregation that get to call her their vicar, well, they will be well blessed!
You can get a nugget or two of divine wisdom and holy dissent by following Ruth via her twitter, check her out here and has been known to blog here, perhaps if you ask her nicely she will blog a bit more. The world needs to hear what she has to say, she makes a fair bit of sense, she really does. I have learnt a lot from Ruth over the years, more than she will ever know and I am incredibly blessed to have her in my life!