Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 7
Todays utterly divine human beings I met online but they do live in my home turf, Bournemouth. At first we connected via Twitter. Then I followed her youtube clips. Then we met in real life and the rest is just unwritten ...
1) She knows the meaning of hard work
2) She goes out on a limb for others
3) She is ridiculously inclusive
4) She take risks
5) She loves people
6) She is a constant source of encouragement to embrace life
7) She tells it like it is
8) Her determination is off the scale
9) She is always seeking to grow, learn and develop
10) Lots of people talk the talk but this woman struts the walk
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
Debbie has 3 jobs, she knows what it is to graft! On top of all this she has recently birthed a new online support network for LGBTQ folks and their families, providing advice, encouragement and hope to complete strangers from across the world. A lot of people talk about making a difference in the lives of others but while most are talking Debbie simply gets on with outworking it! You can like the network and share it with others via LGBTQ Support Network on Facebook and you can follow her to gain a sense of her wisdom and insight via twitter
Debbie gives me hope! She is a bright, funny, intelligent, graceful woman and I feel honoured that I am able to get to know her. If only more people were this amazing the world would truly be a very different place!