Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 9
Todays utterly divine human being I met via the bible college we have both been part of. Although we studied at different times it feels as though God had a plan for us to meet and become mates. I have no idea what adventures we might have together but from the few we have already had I am keen for more!
1) They make me laugh, I mean really really chuckle. The kind that makes you snort!
2) They are actively trying to grow as a human being
3) They feel fear but they push through
4) They take risks
5) They love people even when others think they shouldn't
6) They seek holiness
7) They are off the scale humble
8) They have visions
9) They are up for an adventure
10) They are changing the world
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
Lizzie 'the legend' Holman is a 3rd and final year youth work student at Moorlands College.
She is an amazing youth worker who is seeking to find a new place to outwork the experience and learning she has wholeheartedly embraced over the last three years. So if you have a job shout, she would make a great addition to any team!
I think Lizzie should be on one of those "ones to watch" lists. I see how brilliantly beautiful her heart is and it inspires me. She fills me with hope this one and she will utterly hate that I have written about her but hey, what can you do? Its time to cheerlead and this one deserves some massive pom poms!