Welcome to #WonderfulWednesday No. 23
Todays utterly divine human being and I first met online a few years ago. Much has changed since then..
So let me introduce them to you by sharing 10 things that totally captivate me about them:
1) They wear their heart on their sleeve
2) They don't wait to be 'fed' by others
3) They model being comfortable in your own skin well
4) They don't follow the crowd
5) They have a great sense of humour
6) Whether they like the word or not, they model authenticity
7) They write from the heart
8) They love people, for real
9) They aren't afraid to speak up
10) They want to make the world a better place
Who is this #WonderfulWednesday human you may ask ...
I have up most respect for Helen. Life hasn't been plain sailing for her but how she handles all that life throws at her is truly something of beauty. She shares her faith in times of great victory and equally shares it in times of great pain and questioning. She is the ultimate 'keeping it real' woman and I am thankful that is was ordained for our paths to cross. She blogs regularly on topics such as faith, feminism, Mental Health Awareness, being a Survivor and much much more. So why not follow Helen on Twitter here or check out her blog here if you are looking for someone who models real life to spend some time with.